Updated: Sep 10, 2022
If you're looking for some tips on how to keep your bathroom clean, then look no further! These 10 bathroom cleaning hacks will help make your life a little bit easier.
1. Use vinegar to clean your toilet bowl. Simply pour a cup of vinegar into the bowl and let it sit for a few minutes before scrubbing with a toilet brush.
2. Get rid of soap scum by scrubbing with a dryer sheet. Just wet the dryer sheet and scrub away!
3. Use shaving cream to clean your sink. Simply squirt some shaving cream onto a sponge or cloth and wipe down your sink. The shaving cream will help remove any water spots or stains.
4. Clean your shower head with vinegar. Simply remove the shower head and soak it in a bowl of vinegar for a few hours. Then, scrub it with an old toothbrush to remove any build-up.
5. Use WD-40 to clean your faucets. WD-40 can help remove any water spots or fingerprints from your faucets. Simply spray it on and wipe it off with a clean cloth.
6. Keep your drains clear by pouring baking soda down them once a week. Just pour a cup of baking soda down the drain and follow it with a pot of boiling water. Doing this will help keep your drains clear and free of clogs.
7. Clean your tile floors with vinegar. Simply mop your floors with a solution of 1 part vinegar to 10 parts water. The vinegar will help remove any dirt or grime from your floors.
8. Use lemon juice to clean your garbage disposal. Just cut a lemon in half and put it down the disposal. Turn on the disposal and let it run for a few seconds. The lemon juice will help remove any bad smells from your disposal.
9. Use borax to clean your bathroom mirror. Simply mix 1 part borax with 2 parts water and use it to wipe down your mirror. The borax will help remove any streaks or fingerprints.
10. Clean your toilet brush with bleach. Simply fill a cup with bleach and let the toilet brush soak in it for a few minutes. The bleach will help kill any bacteria that may be on the brush.
These 10 bathroom cleaning hacks will help make your life a little bit easier. Try them out and see for yourself!
Dont forget if you dont want to clean your bathroom or dont have time give Kleanroute a call we are Indianapolis's premier House cleaning service